In light of the global boom in the development of digital technologies – primarily financial ones, innovative technologies have become one of the priority areas for activities of the AIFC Authority.
The FinTech Hub was created as a point of integration between innovation and new ideas with a view to promoting economic development in Central Asia. Our mission is to bring together key participants in the financial technologies ecosystem, international partners, experts, entrepreneurs, start-ups and technology projects to stimulate the development of financial technologies.
The activities of the FinTech Hub are divided into three key areas:
Research and development of new digital technologies for the financial market and implementation of pilot projects:
- The Financial Supermarket digital platform.
- Blockchain projects.
- Setting up of innovation labs.
- Organization of educational workshops jointly with foreign partners.
Implementation of accelerator and incubator programs to support the development of fintech companies in Kazakhstan and Central Asia/Eurasia:
- FintechStars Accelerator Program.
- FintechStars Incubator Program and Mentorship.
- FintechStars National Fintech Contest, a series of hackathon competitions.
Strategic partnership with key international companies for talent, technology and investment exchange and sharing ideas on ways to stimulate the development of the fintech community:
- Partnership with international fintech hubs by creating fintech bridges with regions as Asia, Europe, Middle East and CIS and participation in key fintech events worldwide.
- Fintech Circle Association, a platform for deploying digital innovations, creating a dynamic ecosystem and accelerating the adoption of fintech initiatives into the market.